Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 試験
Question No : 1
You are designing a subscription strategy for a SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) report. You have an application that populates a table with user-specific subscription schedules and report formats. You need to ensure that users can receive reports by email according to their preferences.
What should you do? (More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.)
Question No : 2
You are designing a SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) solution. An existing report aggregates data from a SQL Server database in a chart. You need to use the chart in a new report and ensure that other users can use the chart in their reports.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
* In Report Designer, after you create tables, charts, and other report items in a project, you can publish them as report parts to a report server or SharePoint site integrated with a report server so that you and others can reuse them in other reports.
* .By using Report Builder, you can customize and update reports that were created in SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) Report Designer.
* In Report Builder , IT pros and power users can create powerful operational reports, and reusable report parts and shared datasets.
* (incorrect) Power View, a feature of SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services Add-in for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise Edition, is an interactive data exploration, visualization, and presentation experience. It provides intuitive ad-hoc reporting for business users such as data analysts, business decision makers, and information workers. They can easily create and interact with views of data from data models based on PowerPivot workbooks published in a PowerPivot Gallery, or tabular models deployed to SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services (SSAS) instances. Power View is a browser-based Silverlight application launched from SharePoint Server 2010 that enables users to present and share insights with others in their organization through interactive presentations.
Reference: Getting Started with Report Builder
Reference: Report Parts in Report Designer (SSRS)
Question No : 3
You are designing a SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) solution. A report project must access multiple SQL Azure databases. Each database is on a different host. The databases have identical schema and security configurations.
You have the following requirements:
- The report must support subscriptions.
- Users must be able to select the host when running the report.
What should you do? To answer, drag the appropriate phrase or phrases from the list to the correct location or locations in the answer area.(Answer choices may be used once, more than once, or not all.)
* To include data in a report, you must first create data connections , also known as data sources , and then create datasets.
* A data connection includes the data source type, connection information, and the type of credentials to use. There are two types of data sources: embedded and shared. An embedded data source is defined in the report and used only by that report (fits this scenario).A shared data source is defined independently from a report and can be used by multiple reports.
* Built-in data extensions include the following data connection types:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Microsoft SharePoint List
- Windows Azure SQL Database
* Expression-based connection strings are evaluated at run time. For example, you can specify the data source as a parameter, include the parameter reference in the connection string, and allow the user to choose a data source for the report.
You provide the credentials that are needed to access the data. The data source owner must have granted you the appropriate permissions to access both the data source and the specific data on the data source.
Reference: Data Connections, Data Sources, and Connection Strings (SSRS)
Question No : 4
You need to develop the tabular project to support the date analysis requirements.
What should you do?
Question No : 5
You need to identify the reasons that data alert notifications are not being sent.
Which of the following reasons are possible? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose al that apply.)
One possibility is that no SQL Server Agent alerts have been configured. This is a free, easy way to get notified of corruption, job failures, or major outages even before monitoring systems pick it up.
Question No : 6
You need to ensure that the Sales measure in the Power View field list meets the requirements.
What should you do? (Each correct answer presents a part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
* Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) provides many functions for creating aggregations such as sums, counts, and averages. These functions are very similar to aggregation functions used by Microsoft Excel.
* SUMX Function
Returns the sum of an expression evaluated for each row in a table.
Question No : 7
You need to ensure that queries to the Sales Analysis cube default to the correct time period.
Where should you set the default member Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) expression?
Question No : 8
You need to configure the LoadFactFreightCosts package to address the data integrity issues.
Which data flow component should you use? To answer, drag the appropriate data flow component to the answer area.
Question No : 9
You need to ensure that the corporate logos appear in reports.
What should you do?
Question No : 10
You need to develop the LoadFactSales package to write the error messages to the SSIS catalog log.
Which components should you use? To answer, drag the appropriate components to the correct location or locations in the answer area.(Use only components that apply.)
Question No : 11
You need to ensure that the Sales Per Capita calculated measure produces correct results.
What should you do?
Question No : 12
You are creating the Australian states query.
Which Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) calculation should you use to complete the query?
To answer, drag the appropriate calculation to the answer area.
Question No : 13
You need to implement the requirements for the StageFactSales package.
Which four actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
A Multiple Flat Files connection manager enables a package to access data in multiple flat files.
* From scenario: A package named StageFactSales loads data into a data warehouse staging table. The package sources its data from numerous CSV files exported from a mainframe system. The CSV file names begin with the letters GLSD followed by a unique numeric identifier that never exceeds six digits. The data content of each CSV file is identically formatted.
Question No : 14
You need to select and configure a tool for the monitoring solution.
What should you choose?
Question No : 15
You need to design the dimCustomers table.
Which design approach should you use?