Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) 74V1 試験
Question No : 1
In a purchase request case type, you have the following requirement: Purchase requests should automatically go to a manager of an employee.
To meet this requirement, you design a case with a____________.
Question No : 2
When processing an auto accident claim, the system requires three approvals: Approval from the adjuster who inspected the car, approval from the medical administrator who provided medical care to the insured, and approval from the insurance agent who verified the claim.
How do you implement the requirements so each approver can work independently?
Question No : 3
Using the following Refund case life cycle, how do you design this case to skip the Item Return stage if the item will not be returned?
Question No : 4
Which two requirements demonstrate the need to configure correspondence? (Choose Two)
Question No : 5
Which requirement is satisfied by configuring a service level agreement?
Question No : 6
A company requires that patients receive status updates during processing of medical tests. Patients are not users of the application.
You create the work party for the patient as an instance of which class?
Question No : 7
The business process for an automobile insurance claim consists of the following phases:
• Submission: The customer contacts a customer service representative (CSR) to file the claim.
• Review: An adjuster reviews the claim, assesses the damages to each vehicle, and provides an estimate of the cost of repairs.
• Repair: A third party performs the repairs on each vehicle, communicating with the adjuster and customer as necessary.
• Verification: After each vehicle repair, the adjuster closes the claim.
According to Pega best practices, which phase can you implement as a child case?
Question No : 8
Consider the following requirement:
The patient must be able to modify physician details at any time without impacting primary case processing.
Which configuration satisfies this requirement?
Question No : 9
In processing a parent case P-1, two child cases C-1 and C-2 are created.
Which of the following statements is correct about the processing of P-1, C-1, and C-2?
Question No : 10
You are defining a user view for a loan application. If the loan applicant indicates there is an existing open account, the Date account opened must be before the current date. Select the approach that meets the validation requirements.
Question No : 11
Select each Flow Shape on the left and drag it to the correct Use Case on the right.
Question No : 12
A help desk ticket case type is defined as follows:
If the Process ticket step is configured to set the status to Pending-Triage, when is the status of the case set to Pending-Triage?
Question No : 13
An applicant submits a loan request. The system validates information on the loan application and calculates the credit score of the applicant based on credit reports and the account history with the bank.
• If the credit score is unacceptable, the customer is notified of the result and the loan application is closed.
• If the credit is acceptable, the loan application is forwarded to a loan officer for review.
• If the loan officer approves the loan request, the loan application is sent to the underwriting department for processing.
• If the loan officer rejects the loan request, the customer is notified of the result and the loan application is closed.
Select the case life cycle design that most closely follows the guidelines for identifying and naming stages for the use case.
Question No : 14
The customer then approves the corrected address.
How do you configure this requirement?
Question No : 15
An accident claim case creates a vehicle claim case for each vehicle involved in an accident.
Which two configurations prevent the accident claim case from resolving before all vehicle claims are resolved? (Choose Two)